On June 11th 2015 about 150 guests participated in a lively panel discussion with 2 German, 2 Austrian and 2 Turkish family entrepreneurs guided and presented by AlphaZirkel’s founder Andreas E. Mach.
The lively and controversial discussion mainly covered diverse ways of planning and exectuing succession in the family enterprise. The panelists were:
- Leyla Alaton | owner, ALARKO Holding, www.alarko.com.tr
- Dr. Mevlüt Büyükhelvacıgil | owner, Helvacızade Food Pharma & Chemicals Inc. , www.zadevital.com
- F. Peter Mitterbauer | owner, Miba AG, www.miba.com
- Felix von Nathusius | owner, FA ROTORION – Holding GmbH, www.ifa-rotorion.de
- Wolfram Senger-Weiss | owner, Gebrüder Weiss Gesellschaft m.b.H., www.gw-world.com
- Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jürgen Schrag | owner, Oschatz GmbH, www.oschatz.com
25 Family Entrepreneurs from Austria, Germany, and Switzerland visited Turkey in order to learn more about Turkish Family Enterprises. The delegation visited the UMUR Group and Koç Holding prior to the summit and had the honour of being invited by Demet Sabancı Çetindoğan, a well known business woman in Turkey, for an exclusive dinner in her stunning house on the bank of the Bosporus.
After the panel discussion the summit participants reflected in the garden of the historical Summer Residence of the German Ambassador, H.E. Eberhard Pohl, the honorary patron of the evening.